Cool Web 2.0 Tool

I know some of you have noticed that this blog looks a whole lot different than it used to look. Having a great looking and UNIQUE template is half of the work done when making money online, and getting your blog stand out from the crowd... (30 seconds rule - I just made that title up, but will explain it in future posts).

Therefore, I have been trying to create a really nice and clean looking template for this blog, and since I'm not an expert in HTML (read: noob) or any other program language it took me a while to get it to look this way... I'm only missing my tabs - if anyone can help - please do so...

One of the main issues I had with the template was the with the header. I wanted to give it a cool web 2.0 look because this web 2.0 pics look just damn good ;)

I found this site that generates these cool web 2.0 icons/headers/logos or whatever you want to call them, in a matter of seconds. Check it out:


If you can make use from it, please do, I'm sure the owner of the site won't mind :P

Feed Icon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's cool! I need to check it out, I want to change my theme up too! Thanks for posting this...

Daniel Livingston said...

Complete aside: try reflectionmaker.com. More customizable than the generic reflection header.

Anonymous said...

How do you change the look of your blog? Does anyone have step by step instructions? I am not a computer html guru - brand new to the "make money at home biz" & I have just set up a site w/ a blog - I have not even touched the blog sections yet, but I want it to match the theme of the rest of my site (pink & brown colors). Help?
JB
http://www.thebabyattic.com or directly to the blog at
http://blog.thebabyattic.com

Rahul said...

hey.. kassper
i tried on my blog.this is cool..
your blog is my ideal right now.