Cool Web 2.0 Tool

I know some of you have noticed that this blog looks a whole lot different than it used to look. Having a great looking and UNIQUE template is half of the work done when making money online, and getting your blog stand out from the crowd... (30 seconds rule - I just made that title up, but will explain it in future posts).

Therefore, I have been trying to create a really nice and clean looking template for this blog, and since I'm not an expert in HTML (read: noob) or any other program language it took me a while to get it to look this way... I'm only missing my tabs - if anyone can help - please do so...

One of the main issues I had with the template was the with the header. I wanted to give it a cool web 2.0 look because this web 2.0 pics look just damn good ;)

I found this site that generates these cool web 2.0 icons/headers/logos or whatever you want to call them, in a matter of seconds. Check it out:


If you can make use from it, please do, I'm sure the owner of the site won't mind :P

Feed Icon

5 comments:

Talina said...

Well that's cool! I need to check it out, I want to change my theme up too! Thanks for posting this...

Fenriz said...

Complete aside: try reflectionmaker.com. More customizable than the generic reflection header.

JB said...

How do you change the look of your blog? Does anyone have step by step instructions? I am not a computer html guru - brand new to the "make money at home biz" & I have just set up a site w/ a blog - I have not even touched the blog sections yet, but I want it to match the theme of the rest of my site (pink & brown colors). Help?
JB
http://www.thebabyattic.com or directly to the blog at
http://blog.thebabyattic.com

Rahul said...

hey.. kassper
i tried on my blog.this is cool..
your blog is my ideal right now.

make-mony-online said...

Top Way to Make Money Online. Affiliate programs can earn you some extra money. make commissions by Promoting various online products or services. Affiliate Programs sites.



Data Entry Jobs Sites. Discuss Work From Home

http://adseneinfo.50webs.com/